Working In the Lavender by Russell Ricks, 7″ x 5″, oil
Lavender, by its nature, has a peaceful calming effect. Add to that a field worker using hand tools instead of machinery to cultivate the herb and you are transported to a simpler, quieter time. Russell Ricks’ painting, Working In the Lavender, 7” x 5” could be from any lavender field in the world. Whether in France, England, Italy, or even the United States, this painting captures the charm of the world’s favorite essential oil.
Participating in an auction is a great way to get your art collection started. We will be auctioning this painting this weekend. We will be taking bids from Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 7 p.m. until the auction closes at 7 p.m. Saturday, June 16.
How the Auction Works
The auction will proceed as follows:
- You are bidding on the painting only, Unframed
- Opening bid starts at $100 USD
- Bids will go up in $25 USD increments, minimum
- Place your bid in the “Comments” section of this blog post (above)
- Highest bidder gets the painting. No holds.
- The bidding for this painting will go from Thursday evening (6/14/2018) 7 pm MDT until 7 pm MDT Saturday evening (6/16/2018)
Once the bidding is closed, we will contact the highest bidder via email to arrange payment and to exchange shipping information.
Good luck!! We look forward to sending this little beauty off to a new home!